Learn Quran with Tajweed online
The word “Tajweed” literally means “competence” or “improvement,” but in Islamic terminology it refers to the exact pronunciation of the Arabic alphabets while reciting the Holy Qur’an. Tajweed is not just a matter of dialects but its importance lies in the fact that the pronunciation of a single letter in Arabic completely changes the meaning of the word, and thus the meaning of the entire verse. It is important to learn Quran with Tajweed online or from a physics teacher. This confirms the importance of learning Tajweed correctly, otherwise it is considered a great sin in light of changing the meaning of the Qur’anic verses. In this regard, the Qur’an itself says:
“and recite the Quran in slow, measured rhythmic tones.” [Al-Muzzammil 73:4]
It is the duty of the clergy to read the Holy Qur’an well, this is how the Prophet Muhammad (may God bless him and grant him peace) used to read it (as God revealed it). There are more than 70 rules of tajweed and all of them are mandatory for learning to recite the Qur’an correctly. This is why teachers are required to master. These teachers, who are on our site, will help you:
- Determine the position of the pronunciation of letters, distinguish between different sounds, learn the pronunciation of words, the timing of syllables.
- Gain proficiency on the grammatical rules of the Arabic language
- Recognize the category in which the student falls in terms of intonation i.e. beginner – intermediate – mastered and then keep up from there.
- Keeping up with the pace of revising intonation to gain experience in it.
- Classification of the types of sounds made; For example, consonant, oral and nasal cavities sounds.
The Tajweed course on our site targets the senses such as listening, reading and writing to enhance proficiency in the subject. Activities such as daily tests, assignments and flashcards help to break the barrier towards better learning of intonation. This helps update the teacher as well as the guardian of where the student is standing. Furthermore, if a student misses a lecture, our platform allows for rescheduling, thus being flexible and helping with your final learning experience. The Tajweed course actually consists of learning the grammar step by step, listening to experienced teachers pronounce the words to notice the word being stressed, one more than the other, and then practicing yourself.
In short, the course for Learning Quran Using Tajweed online at Quran learn Academy USA ensures that students master phonics and articulation so that today’s generation learns to pronounce words the way they were initially pronounced to prevent information loss.